New issue 1330 by pubcrawl...@gmail.com: cherokee-admin - Handler -
Failover - Multiple backends - GUI broken
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Load cherokee-admin
2. Create a new Handler within a site
3. Select type HTTP Reverse Proxy
4. Back-end Servers - set balancer at any type (Hash, failover we use)
5. Go about adding several backends to your list
6. Now delete one of those from the list.
7. Try re-selecting the backend from the list --- you can't as it's not in
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
This is last Cherokee release from the mirrors:
Testing for this is being done on Ubuntu latest + latest Opera browser.
Please provide any additional information below.
Cherokee-dev mailing list